Sold my position in ABF

9/7/2019 
Sold 1048 units of abf at $1.158. Take back $1213.58, taking in the dividends I got around $39 in profits which is around 3.3% from 2018-May to 2019-Jul.

I also stop the rsp for ABF to take in more cash in order to buy into other stocks that I am interested but I will still continue the rsp for ABF.

On my watch list now have 
Koufu
Sheng Siong
Nam Lee
Sats 
Fraser property
BreadTalk 
CapitaLand Limited
Dairy farm 
Haw Par 
F&N
Sbs transit
Sgx 

Due to my limited capital I can only buy in 1 stock at a time. Currently, most of the talks are quite expensive except BreadTalk and dairy farm that are down quite a lot. However, BreadTalk valuation is still quite expensive compare to her peers. I will be taking a closer look at BreadTalk if it goes cheaper in the future I might buy into it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50k net worth achieved

Added another 600 shares of MINT