Make a mistake on SGX

Bought 100 shares of sgx at 8.81 and sold one day later at 8.23.
Add in commission, total loss around $85.

Important lesson to learn from this trade.
It is not the fundamentals of SGX, till the latest 3rd quarter results YTD eps is only 4 cents away from last year full year eps. SGX is doing very well but I sold because the price I bought is to high. Am I willing to hold SGX for years for a merely 3.4 percent yield with 30 cents dividend per share?
If there is isn’t any other better stocks I would definitely do it. Now I think there are more chances in other stocks such as  DBS, UOB and OCBC. It will be a mistake for me to hold sgx if there are better chances ahead of me.

*Lesson Learnt: Do not rush to buy a stock because of sudden drop in prices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50k net worth achieved

Added another 600 shares of MINT