Bought ST Engineering

I bought 500 shares of ST Engineering today at $2.80. I have been watching this solid blue chip stock for quite some time and decided to pick up this solid blue chip stock into my dividend stocks portfolio

Based on the 2019 EPS, STE is trading at PE of 15. I am not aiming for a rebound, it will be Long term play for me. A PE of 15 is reasonable for me. At dividends of $0.15 per share, it will be a yield of 5.3%. For a solid blue chip stock that has a ROE of 26 with dividend yield of 5.3 percent. I am quite comfortable to hold this stock for Long term. The moat is strong as ST engineering is very established in Singapore. Recent acquisitions also helps to bring in more value for shareholders.


Furthermore, STE has an order book of 15.3 billion. In the current situation of the pandemic, with the company secured a large order book can help to bring in some guaranteed profits which is beneficial to shareholders in this time of uncertainty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50k net worth achieved

Added another 600 shares of MINT