Bought more Koufu

Today I bought more Koufu. I bought 1400 shares more, currently my average cost price is around $0.70.

My first tranche I bought around $0.675. As you can see, ever since then, Koufu stock price is on a upwards trend until recently it goes back down to 0.72 range again. I think that the coronavirus is temporary, it will be over sometime. Koufu business is still strong. Besides the double digit growth in the last quarter report, Koufu has minimal debt and ample of cash. In 2020, Koufu will be launching The Central kitchen building. That should be potential catalyst for Koufu. I am also very interested to see how Koufu milk tea business is going to be. Personally, I have seen the queue for R&B tea, there are quite a lot of people.

At a PE of 14, I think Koufu is still cheap.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50k net worth achieved

Added another 600 shares of MINT